- 4-6 Idaho Russet Potatoes
- 1 tbs. cold bacon grease
- Lawhorn’s Signature Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place oven rack in the middle or top position.
- Wash and dry the spuds. Take a small dollop of the cold bacon grease and evenly rub the grease all over the potato until it looks wet.
Liberally coat the entire potato with Lawhorn’s Signature Seasoning.
- Bake for one hour or until a butter knife pushes through the middle of the potato with little resistance. For a crispier spin, cook for an additional 20-25 minutes. Top the spud with your favorite toppings and enjoy serve.