Servings: 6 – 9
- 2-small Yellow Summer Squash, bias-cut ¼” thick (smaller means more tender)
- 2-small Zucchini Squash, bias-cut ¼” thick
- 1-cup blanched Broccoli florets, bite-sized (3 minutes in microwave covered w/ 1 Tbs. water)
- 1-each Sweet Red Bell Pepper, julienne-cut
- 1-cup Snow Peas, cleaned and blanched (1 minute in microwave covered w/ 1 Tbs. water)
- ½-cup 1/8″ carrot strips
- 1-each Red Bermuda onion, julienne-cut
- 1-cup Whole Green Beans, blanched
- 2½-Tbs Lawhorn’s Signature Seasonings
- ¼-cup Clarified Butter or Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Same ingredients as the sautéed medley but split the squash in half length-wise and split bell pepper and onion in half also.
- Preheat your grill to smoking hot!! Brush or spray the veggies with butter or any flavored non-stick spray you chose, then season with Lawhorn’s Signature Seasonings™. (If your grill mesh is too porous for the veggies to keep from falling into the fire, you can buy aluminum grill savers most anywhere grill supplies are sold.)
- Evenly spread out the medley on the hot grill.
- The veggies should be charring a bit, turn evenly, drizzle a Tbs. or two of butter unto the veggies until it starts to smoke a lot.
- Cover the grill and turn down the heat to a minimum and let cook for 3-4 minutes or to your preference. Pull them off, cut your squash into bites and enjoy that great grill flavor!!!
- “Enjoy this great vegetable recipe with any blend of Lawhorn’s Signature Seasonings! You can’t go wrong!”