Here is a great one for the grill on game day! Everything can be skewered and ready to go ahead of time too. Choose your favorite meat, veggies or seafood and prepare to amaze your friends and family with your grillmaster skills.
- 2 lbs boneless beef (sirloin preferred) – cut about 1 1/2″ square
substitute chicken, shrimp or seafood chunks
- 1 bell pepper cut into 1 1/2″ squares
- 1 red onion (bermuda) cut into 1 1/2″ squares
- 1/2 lb medium sized mushrooms
- 3 plum tomatoes cut in 1″ slices
- Lawhorn’s Signature Seasonings
- Fresh Garlic butter
- 8-10 10″ skewers
Feel free to add other favorite ingredients like squash or zucchini.
- For metal skewers, slide on all the ingredients in whatever order until skewer is full and tight.
For wooden skewers, soak them in water overnight
- Brush the kebobs with garlic butter, then liberally season with Lawhorn’s Signature Seasonings
- Cook on a medium-hot grill for 7-10 minutes.
- While cooking, roll the kebobs and brush with more garlic butter when you turn them.
Sprinkle more Lawhorn’s Signature Seasonings while cooking.